In the market, there are different designs as well as shapes of mops available for the tile floor. Some of the important facts about the best mop for tile floors have been discussed in this article.
Different types of mops for the tiles
Below are some of the different types of mops to be used on floors:-
- Sponge mop: This category of mops mainly uses a sponge as its cleaning end. In this case, one can remove the sponge after someone will be done with their cleaning task. As a matter of precaution, these mops must be cleaned thoroughly after usage as they may contain a lot of bacteria they’ve picked up during the process of cleaning.
- Dust mop: These mops are able to reach every corner of the home. This type of mop has a long handle as well as a flat head. This is only for the dry dust. This type of mop is mainly unsuitable for the wet floor.
- Strip mop: These mops are mainly made up of tough materials. These types of mops can be used in the case of wet surfaces.
- Steam mops: These types of mops are electrically-operated cleaning devices. This has got an inbuilt water tank. This also has a heating element that turns water into steam.
Tips to follow for mopping the tile floor
- It is necessary to clean the floor regularly. It is necessary to collect the unnecessary dry items from the floor.
- It is recommended to use the rak for mopping the tiles. It is better to avoid sponges for mopping.
These tips are useful in the case of mopping the tile floor.